CEO Andreas Rylander and the other members of Kjell Group’s management have acquired shares within the company’s Performance Share Program 2022, which the Annual General Meeting on May 19, 2022, resolved to introduce.
Management’s shareholding after the acquisitions:
- Andreas Rylander, CEO, owns 64,263 shares
- Niklas Tyrén, CFO, owns 24,849 shares
- Martin Knutson, CTO, owns 15,674 shares
- David Palm, CRO, owns 28,018 shares
- Carl-Johan Rijpma, CSCO, owns 14,174 shares, directly and indirectly through a company